A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Haber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Haber, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Haber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Haber MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Haber practice?
- Dr. Scott Haber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Haber practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists and Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians.