A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Haber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Haber, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Haber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans