A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hadden is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hadden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadden graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hadden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santiam Memorial Hospital
- St Marys Hospital Med Center Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Thomas Hadden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Hadden practice?
- Dr. Scott Hadden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Hadden practices Family Medicine near Aumsville, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Stayton, OR.
See Aumsville Family Physicians.