A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hadden is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hadden
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Hadden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hadden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadden graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hadden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santiam Memorial Hospital
- St Marys Hospital Med Center Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Thomas Hadden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Hadden practice?
- Dr. Scott Hadden has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Hadden practices Family Medicine near Aumsville, OR.
See Aumsville Family Physicians.