Learn more about Dr. Scott Haig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Haig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Haig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haig graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Haig has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Vanderwink Haig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott V. Haig practice?
- Dr. Scott Haig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Haig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT.
See Scarsdale Surgeons.