A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Haig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Haig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haig
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Haig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haig graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Haig has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Vanderwink Haig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott V. Haig practice?
- Dr. Scott Haig has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Haig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Surgeons.