A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Haldeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Haldeman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haldeman graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Haldeman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- U C I Med Ctr, Orange, Ca
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Haldeman MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Haldeman practice?
- Dr. Scott Haldeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Haldeman practices Neurology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Neurologists.