Learn more about Dr. Scott Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hall is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hall, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Hall MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Hall practice?
- Dr. Scott Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Hall practices Neurology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.
See Bedford Neurologists.