Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Treats patients with total disdain.  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2013

Rude and arrogant man.

|  Dr. Hall Solved My Problem  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

I have migraines. The treatments and the medicine for at home have helped a great deal.

|  Would NOT recommend  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

Very inadequate bedside manner and not attentive and did not seem interested in diagnosing or treating. Gives no answers regarding questions and tests and wasted my money and time.

|  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

Dr. Hall has been able to get my chronic migraines under control. And Veronica, his nurse is very friendly and professional.

|  pressure issues misdiagnosed as migraines-dismissive to other possible possibilities  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2011

-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

|  show details
by Crysatl on Jan 27th, 2009

I came to him for the grinding and hurting in my neck, and severe pain in my hand and arm. Also I have a nerve problem witch causes my little finger to cross over my ring finger.He laughed at me and joked with my husband about me having mental problems! ( Not appreciated) I was there this time to discuss my MRI, and find out if I had nerve damage. He did a nerve test where they stick needles all over neck and hand with electric pulses, he had to read a book to operate the machine, and while he was performing the test he didn't care at all that it was hurting me unbearably.After an hour and half of this, he left the room for about 20 min. When he came back I asked him how the test looked and he told me he didn't know his tech would have to read it. Ten min later after we talked about me having to go to a orthopedist for my shoulder ( he never left the room) I asked again about my nerve test and he said it looked "normal", he never checked the results!!!! Totally dismissed my involuntary hand movement, and told me after my shoulder surgery, to come back to him so I could have injections in my neck for arthritis.Then he left the room. The next day I had an app. with my ortho Dr. My arm from the nerve test that Dr Hall did the day before, was black blue and purple from my elbow to the palm of my hand.I was told by 3 Doctors this was not done right and my arm should not have looked that way. I called up to Dr Hall's office and was put on hold for 15 min. I hung up. I got a bill for 775.00 after my insurance, I'm not paying it. Dr hall should have his med license pulled!!! No idea in hell what he is doing running test, and doesn't give a ____ about the well being of his patients!!!!

|  Not happy  |  show details
by ginnywinnieb on May 13th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Went to see Dr. Hall. He sent me for a cat scan and I never heard back from him. I called to inquire and still no response. Would not recommend

Read Full Review at kudzu.com