A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Haltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Haltzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haltzman
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Haltzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Haltzman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haltzman graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haltzman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Haltzman MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Haltzman practice?
- Dr. Scott Haltzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Haltzman practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, RI and Woonsocket, RI.
See Naples Psychiatrists.