3.0

Suboxone Doctor whom cares Not! show details Suboxone Doctor whom cares Not!
by Educated addict on Jan 16th, 2015

I made an appointment with Dr. Hambleton after completing hospital detox. I saw him for initial consultation and he started me on Subutex. I explained my addiction history in detail in our 30 min visit. He explained he was an addict as well which made made me feel very comfortable speaking frankly. He made it clear to me he was able "pick" and "choose" his clients in our visit. This made little sense to me at the time. On my second visit I explained to him I had a brief "relapse" and detailed my relapse to him. He said that he would continue to see me if I agreed to go to 90 meetings in 90 days and bring proof of each meeting. He said that he had "lost" his right to practice medicine in many states and could not afford an audit from Government agencies. I explained how much I was willing to cooperate and try 110% to do what I needed to do to stay sober with his direction. He said "I have faith in you that I could do this" as he had done. He called me 1 hour later and told me that he could no longer see me anymore. I asked for an explanation and he said he did not want to loose his right to prescribe medicine on account of me. This was after he took my money and wrote me another prescription for the narcotic Suboxone. Dr. HAMBLETON, IN my opinion is a poor excuse for a doctor which only cares for himself and not the patient. He simply gave up on me after 1 short month, less then an hour after telling me he had "faith" I could succeed. BEWARE THIS DR. SCOTT HAMBLETON! HE IS A SHAM AND A POOR DOCTOR AT BEST. He is Not an addiction doctor nor psychiatric addictionoligist. He's simply an addict doctor that found a loophole in law that allows doctors with 8 hours training to prescribe a drug that can help people such as myself get a better life. This doctor is ONLY concerned with his own, in MY HUMBLE OPINION. All views here and expressed our my own and are of my own observed opinion.