A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hamler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hamler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamler
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hamler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamler graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hamler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott T Hamler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Hamler practice?
- Dr. Scott Hamler has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Hamler practices Family Medicine near Uniontown, OH.
See Uniontown Primary Care Doctors.