A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hamler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hamler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hamler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamler graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hamler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott T Hamler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Hamler practice?
- Dr. Scott Hamler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Hamler practices Family Medicine near Uniontown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Uniontown Family Physicians.