A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hande is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hande, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hande graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hande has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Trousdale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Hande MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Hande practice?
- Dr. Scott Hande has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Hande practices Gastroenterology near Hendersonville, TN.
See Hendersonville Gastroenterologists.