A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hannan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hannan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hannan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Aultman Hospital
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Hannan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Hannan practice?
- Dr. Scott Hannan has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Hannan practices Family Medicine near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Primary Care Doctors.