Dr. Scott Hansen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Hansen?

AMAZING

Posted on November 25th, 2013

Dr. Hansen is wonderful I loved going to him. I originally went to a doctor at the Murray hospital and I hated it. I started to bleed in the beginning of my pregnancy so I called the Murray doctor and they wouldn't set an appointment up for me and just had me get an ultrasound only to find out I wasnt far enough along yet to find a heartbeat so I had to go back for another ultrasound a week later to find out everything was fine. meanwhile I kept bleeding over the past two weeks and they kept giving me.ultrasounds rather than scheduling an actual appointment for me! 4 ultrasounds later, I switched doctors to Dr Hansen and explained what was going on to the nurse and they scheduled an appointment for me the following day. all I had was an infection and if the other hospital did what they were supposed to, I would have saved a couple hundred dollars. Anyway, Dr Hansen is very caring and listens to what you have to say. he was very kind in the delivery room and it was all a smooth process. I would love to continue to go to him for all my future pregnancies. keep in mind though some of his appointments can run a little late

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Great doctor, very caring, humorous, and intelligent. Sees a lot of patients, being very popular and therefore it has sometimes been a long wait for little face time.

Posted on September 2nd, 2016