A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hardeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hardeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hardeman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardeman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hardeman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott H Hardeman FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Hardeman practice?
- Dr. Scott Hardeman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Hardeman practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Eureka, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.