A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hardin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hardin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hardin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Thomas Hardin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Scott Hardin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Hardin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Physiatrists.