A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hardin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hardin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hardin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hardin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott T Hardin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Scott Hardin has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Hardin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Physiatrists.