A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Harper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Harper, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Medical Arts Allergy, P.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Scott Harper MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Harper practice?
- Dr. Donald Harper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Harper practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Carlisle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Carlisle Allergists and Carlisle Internists.