Learn more about Dr. D Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Harper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Harper, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Medical Arts Allergy, P.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Scott Harper MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. D S. Harper practice?
- Dr. D Harper has 2 office locations.
Dr. D Harper practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Carlisle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See Carlisle Allergists and Carlisle Internists.