A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Harper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Harper, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Medical Arts Allergy, P.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Scott Harper MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. D S. Harper practice?
- Dr. D Harper has 2 office locations.
Dr. D Harper practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Carlisle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See Carlisle Allergists and Carlisle Internists.