A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hastings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hastings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hastings, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hastings graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hastings has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
- Blackford County Hosp, Hartford City, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Eldon Hastings DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Hastings practice?
- Dr. Scott Hastings has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Hastings practices Family Medicine near Show Low, AZ.
See Show Low Family Physicians.