Learn more about Dr. Scott Hastings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hastings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hastings
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hastings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hastings, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hastings graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hastings has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
- Blackford County Hosp, Hartford City, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott E Hastings DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Hastings practice?
- Dr. Scott Hastings has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Hastings practices Family Medicine near Show Low, AZ.
See Show Low Primary Care Doctors.