Dr. Scott Hastings DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Frisco, TX

November 11th, 2016
Ms
Having come from a practice that had been taking over by a lg.hospital where one felt as being on an assembly line,it was refreshing to have a Dr who did not have to adhere to a strict timetable allotted per patient.Since I had had the same caregiver for many years ,I was initially apprehensive.That has been laid to rest I am glad to say

May 20th, 2016
Caring Doctors do still exsist
From the time I checked in to the time I checked out I felt like I was part of the family. The staff was very nice; they didn't interrupt me when I asked questions about my insurance. The nurse was very kind and even offered me water when I couldn't stop coughing. Once I met Dr. Hastings he was very sincere, he didn't rush me, and even called me a few days later to check in. I returned a week later with my son and he was equally as nice and was able to make my 3 year old laugh when checking him. I will return and will recommend him to everyone.

December 14th, 2010
Very thorough, very sincere and caring
I'm very happy so far with Doc Hastings and his staff. He spent more time with me than any doc over the last year to really get to the bottom of a horrible sinus infection/allergy symptoms... Top notch guy, big thumbs up.