A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hatfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatfield graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hatfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hatfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Hatfield practice?
Dr. Scott Hatfield practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.