Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
contact show details contact
Jan 15th, 2014

i cannot understand why you have all the numbers on one list I never reach anyone without waiting for 5 10 minuits , tired of waiting switching doctors are you that greaty? that you have so many offices and can't give the person time.

Ann Reiff.. show details Ann Reiff..
by newmag on Apr 24th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been a patient in Dr. Hatfields Chandler Location for over a year. Being new to the area my daughter recommended the family practice. I saw Ann on the first visit and was so impressed with her knowledge of my health care issues and genuine concern. She has been right on track with any problems I have had....The office staff has always been polite and helpful. The atmosphere is that of a well run clinic. I would recommend Dr. Hatfields Chandler office 100%..I have never had to wait a long time service is prompt and efficient.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Amazing! show details Amazing!
by melodyw on Apr 11th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I think Dr. scott Hatfield is the absolute best Doctor I have ever had! He really cares. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever find a good Doctor. but I did. even if I move far from my doctor's office. I will still drive to see my doctor. It is worth the drive to have someone really care. and knows what He is doing!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com