Dr. Scott Hatfield DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Gilbert, AZ

June 10th, 2016
Dr. Scott Hatfield is GREAT. and most of the people who work for him are GREAT also. There is one problem P. A. that I have seen three times. Her name is Mary Ann. She always seems to be rushing and never has enough time to listen to you. She is always correct and never gives you time to fully explain what is wrong. I take the time to make a log of my history so I and we can see if there is a possible pattern concerning my health. She has never looked at it. Dr. Scott Hatfield always takes copies and review's them before we meet. He asks about the information on my logs. Mary Ann has never seen them. Hafield medicine is a great place. It is my opinion Mary Ann could also do a much better job if she would slow down and listen. Thank you for listening.

June 2nd, 2016
I've had the pleasure of getting to know Dr. Scott Hatfield, and I have to say that he truly focuses on quality care. Preventative screening, full exam, and his medical assistant called me with my lab results.

February 23rd, 2016
Doesn't take the time or is not concerned about your ailments. On two separate occasions, he didn't take the time to thoroughly look at my concerns and they later ended up being a more serious problem. After the second time, I will never go back.

October 19th, 2015
less than one star would be more appropriate