Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  contact  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2014

i cannot understand why you have all the numbers on one list I never reach anyone without waiting for 5 10 minuits , tired of waiting switching doctors are you that greaty? that you have so many offices and can't give the person time.

|  Ann Reiff..  |  show details
by newmag on Apr 24th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been a patient in Dr. Hatfields Chandler Location for over a year. Being new to the area my daughter recommended the family practice. I saw Ann on the first visit and was so impressed with her knowledge of my health care issues and genuine concern. She has been right on track with any problems I have had....The office staff has always been polite and helpful. The atmosphere is that of a well run clinic. I would recommend Dr. Hatfields Chandler office 100%..I have never had to wait a long time service is prompt and efficient.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Amazing!  |  show details
by melodyw on Apr 11th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I think Dr. scott Hatfield is the absolute best Doctor I have ever had! He really cares. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever find a good Doctor. but I did. even if I move far from my doctor's office. I will still drive to see my doctor. It is worth the drive to have someone really care. and knows what He is doing!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com