Dr. Scott Havsy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Havsy?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Havsy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2017

Made me disclose to somewhat was being said between my Counselor when I didn't want to. I was going to get cut off my medication if I didn't discuss the issues with him that I talked to my therapist about. He eventually discharged me he said because we didn't get along.

July 18th, 2016

Takes your cash and send you with nothing

Says come in 550 later no help at all not even Tylenol. Run!

May 9th, 2016

beware

Scott ruined a workmans comp claim and got me fired from Boeing. I lost a pension and the ability to return to work due to medical MJ that he wanted TO write me in for. Big mistake on federally illegal substance

August 10th, 2015

WHERE DID HE BUY A LIC

this guy is the worst dr I have ever seen to the point that he is a danger to the public. SCARY STAY AWAY

February 26th, 2015

Dr Havsy's office has always been a very professional place and caring I have been under his care now since 2007, with excellent results!

February 10th, 2015

mmj

He has been a great doctor for me over years of service

October 6th, 2014

Never again...

Scott Havsy is a borderline Con. If you have any options available to you, not named Scott Havsy - you should go no where near this man. For one thing, he will never see you at the time your appointment is scheduled. You will have to wait in his office for at least 30 minutes to an hour. Beyond that when you finally do see him, he likes to say one thing - forget he ever said it - and chastise you for following his original directions. This "doctor" is about his money only, and could not care less for his patients. Google his name and check out all the lawsuits he has had against him.

April 1st, 2014

wow and he calls himself a doctor

I made the mistake of trusting this guy. I will never return, he is not helpful at all. and he is money hungry. I have never seen a worse doctor in all of my 70 years

August 15th, 2013

Excellent

I have been seeing Dr Havsy for over two years now and I would like to give my honest rating of him. From the first day I walked into his office, he took the time to listen, go over the previous notes from another doctor, and then gave me his honest prognosis. He was right on and I began treatment right away. He will stand up for you as long as your honest with him and don't abuse the medications. He is a master at writing reports as he genuinely wants to help you. Yes, he can be a bit off the cuff sometimes but that doesn't affect his knowledge and wisdom. I would honestly recommend Dr. Havsy to anybody especially those who feel that their doctor is not listening to them. Don't expect a white coat wearing doctor, but rather a doctor that will be honest and stand up for your rights.

April 23rd, 2013

Great doc

I have known Dr Havsy for over 18 years and recently became a patient. He is one of the few docs that really takes his time and has legitimate care for you. His staff is very friendly and helpful and his clinic is very clean and professional.

March 1st, 2013

And now my dad

I have been seeing Dr Havsy for approx. 2 1/2 years now and have developed a solid "Dr. patient relationship". As a result of this Dr. Havsy had become aware that I take care of my 71 yr old father since my mother passed three years ago. He frequently asked how my father was doing and we often discussed my father and family, I appreciated his interest and concern. Six to eight months ago I asked if I might make an apt for my father, he had an MRI done over a year ago and had been complaining of headaches and a sore neck for several months now and he couldnt seem to get anywhere with his family physician. Dr Havsy saw him just recently and I couldnt have been any happier. He talked to my father as though he had known him for years, made him feel at ease, and then quickly zeroed in on what was going on with his neck. A change in meds, an order for x-rays and a referal for treatment and we are finaly moving in the right direction. I have felt fortunate to be under Dr. Havsys' care these last couple of years, and my quality of life has been better for it. I have to smile now that my father is under his care too as I know that his quality of life will now be much better as well.

September 24th, 2012

dr havsy hair is real i pulled on it this morning at my apointment he is also a very good doctor i would recomend him anytime