Dr. Scott Havsy Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Scott Havsy?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Worked for his wife

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

I worked in his wife's clinic and I never had a problem with her, he on the other hand was creepy and rude , always arrogant and mean. He was always interfering with the staff in his wife's office. It doesn't surprise me that people have such bad things to say about him. I would never trust him as my doctor , he is not a nice person.

Made me disclose to somewhat was being said between my Counselor when I didn't want to. I was going to get cut off my medication if I didn't discuss the issues with him that I talked to my therapist about. He eventually discharged me he said because we didn't get along.

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Takes your cash and send you with nothing

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Says come in 550 later no help at all not even Tylenol. Run!

beware

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Scott ruined a workmans comp claim and got me fired from Boeing. I lost a pension and the ability to return to work due to medical MJ that he wanted TO write me in for. Big mistake on federally illegal substance

WHERE DID HE BUY A LIC

Posted on August 10th, 2015

this guy is the worst dr I have ever seen to the point that he is a danger to the public. SCARY STAY AWAY

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Dr Havsy's office has always been a very professional place and caring I have been under his care now since 2007, with excellent results!

mmj

Posted on February 10th, 2015

He has been a great doctor for me over years of service

Never again...

Posted on October 6th, 2014

Scott Havsy is a borderline Con. If you have any options available to you, not named Scott Havsy - you should go no where near this man. For one thing, he will never see you at the time your appointment is scheduled. You will have to wait in his office for at least 30 minutes to an hour. Beyond that when you finally do see him, he likes to say one thing - forget he ever said it - and chastise you for following his original directions. This "doctor" is about his money only, and could not care less for his patients. Google his name and check out all the lawsuits he has had against him.

wow and he calls himself a doctor

Posted on April 1st, 2014

I made the mistake of trusting this guy. I will never return, he is not helpful at all. and he is money hungry. I have never seen a worse doctor in all of my 70 years

Excellent

Posted on August 15th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Havsy for over two years now and I would like to give my honest rating of him. From the first day I walked into his office, he took the time to listen, go over the previous notes from another doctor, and then gave me his honest prognosis. He was right on and I began treatment right away. He will stand up for you as long as your honest with him and don't abuse the medications. He is a master at writing reports as he genuinely wants to help you. Yes, he can be a bit off the cuff sometimes but that doesn't affect his knowledge and wisdom. I would honestly recommend Dr. Havsy to anybody especially those who feel that their doctor is not listening to them. Don't expect a white coat wearing doctor, but rather a doctor that will be honest and stand up for your rights.

Great doc

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

I have known Dr Havsy for over 18 years and recently became a patient. He is one of the few docs that really takes his time and has legitimate care for you. His staff is very friendly and helpful and his clinic is very clean and professional.

And now my dad

Posted on March 1st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Havsy for approx. 2 1/2 years now and have developed a solid "Dr. patient relationship". As a result of this Dr. Havsy had become aware that I take care of my 71 yr old father since my mother passed three years ago. He frequently asked how my father was doing and we often discussed my father and family, I appreciated his interest and concern. Six to eight months ago I asked if I might make an apt for my father, he had an MRI done over a year ago and had been complaining of headaches and a sore neck for several months now and he couldnt seem to get anywhere with his family physician. Dr Havsy saw him just recently and I couldnt have been any happier. He talked to my father as though he had known him for years, made him feel at ease, and then quickly zeroed in on what was going on with his neck. A change in meds, an order for x-rays and a referal for treatment and we are finaly moving in the right direction. I have felt fortunate to be under Dr. Havsys' care these last couple of years, and my quality of life has been better for it. I have to smile now that my father is under his care too as I know that his quality of life will now be much better as well.