A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hearth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hearth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hearth, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Hearth graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hearth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Med Center
- V U M C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott B Hearth MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Hearth practice?
- Dr. Scott Hearth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Hearth practices Dermatology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Dermatologists.