Dr. Scott Hearth MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2017
Never had a bad experience with Dr. Hearth or staff
I've been to see Dr. Hearth many times, Dr. Hearth and his staff are highly professional; and recommend them to anyone who needs skin care.

December 10th, 2015
I believe these people are about money only. My husband felt like the doctor did not check him out completely. There is construction on the building that was going on while he was having his appointment and there were no curtains and he was told to get undressed. As soon as my husband got in the car, I noticed a spot on his ear and asked him if the doctor took note about it. He said no. So when we got home, I called the office to let them know about this spot. Office person said there would be another charge if he wanted to come back in and that the patient was asked if he noticed anything. Well, you don't usually notice things in your ear. Anyway, sounds like they want money and that's all they care about. Didn't sound like the doctor did a thorough checkup. We will be searching for a new doctor.

November 9th, 2015
Fantastic Dermatologist
I highly recommend Dr. Hearth. Very glad I found him for my skin needs.

July 29th, 2015
Staff is rude. Dr was whispering with assistant about my skin. Rude, cold and unprofessional.

April 2nd, 2013
A Very Happy Michael
I just picked Dr. Hearth out of the phone book. Today I think that my Guardian Angel was watching over me that day. My oldest daughter with the same name as mine already went to Dr. Hearth but I was totally unaware of this. This doctor took a young boy with cystic acne. He had it all over his face and his back. I am his grandmother and I was paying for the treatment because I felt so bad for this boy. Dr. Hearth was so nice, kind, and so understanding with him. Today Michael has a face that he could be proud of....and he is. He got his life back and owes this to a very fine doctor....Dr. Scott Hearth. His office and assistants deliver absolutely excellent patient care and are so unbelievably understanding and helpful. They go above and beyond what one would expect from a doctor today. So, now you see why someone up there was guiding me to that doctor in the phone book. If you want excellent and knowledgeable patient care then I would strongly suggest that you make an appointment with Dr. Scott Hearth......you will definitely receive the care that you want.

January 28th, 2013
Every time I need a prescription refilled it takes over a week and countless phone calls to get it figured out. During which time my acne breaks out again and starts the cycle over again. If it happens again I'll be finding a new dermatologist.

August 29th, 2011
Skin allergies
After multiple visits to our general practitioner and years of failed attempts with potions/lotions Dr. Hearth had my daughters arms, legs and body blemish free in one month. The transformation was incredible. I have also had friends who have had similar situations where their Doctors are able to diagnose problems like ring worm etc.., but did not prescribe anything that eliminates the problem as Dr. Hearth was able to do.

April 14th, 2011
Very unprofessional
I have been in the medical field for over 25 years and was literally shocked by not only his poor bedside manner and general unconcern for my issues,but also that during a procedure he joked with his assistants and did not seem to be interested in the task at hand...a laser on my skin.Also,still recovering 7 months later from botched Botox. Please be aware,if something goes wrong they will not admit to it and make it very uncomfortable for a follow-up. You won't get a phone call back,either. Most likely why all money has to be paid upfront before any procedure is done. RUN to another Dr.,there are compassionate Dr's still out there!

December 5th, 2009
Complete and total lack of communication, poor patient follow up
Had an awful experience with Costco Pharmacy and Dr. Scott Hearth's office this evening. I requested a refill for a prescription on Monday and when I went to pick it up this evening, Costco could not fill it because Dr. Hearth denied it. Apparently, the Dr. said I need to schedule a follow up visit with him before he can refill my prescription but neither Costo nor anyone from the Dr.s office bothered to contact me to let me know of this. I found out at 4:55 p.m. Friday evening when I am down to my last pill and when frantically calling the Dr.s office, I was told my the very snotty girl who answered the phone that it is not the Dr.'s policy to call or notify patients that they need to schedule a follow up visit and she said I should have known. Well this is the first time I have ever taken oral medication and as I am not a Doctor nor a psychic, I feel my Dr.'s office should have notified that they would not be filling my prescription on Monday and this whole could have been averted. The Dr.'s office blamed it on the Pharmacy and said the pharmacy should have called me but no one did and I couldn't even get them to refill two pills for the weekend so I could come in and see them Monday because they "have had problems with authorizing refills and patients canceling their follow up appointments" I have never canceled an appointment with this Dr. and feel they could have made an exception but instead, I did not get my refill and I am so upset at this ridiculous situation that I have to post my negative experience in regard to the total lack of professionalism and patient courtesy I received from Dr. Hearth's office. Thank God it wasn't a life saving drug.

May 10th, 2017