A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Henry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Eric Henry MD and PHD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Henry practice?
- Dr. Scott Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Henry practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Cardiothoracic Surgeons.