Dr. Scott Henson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Henson?

June 28th, 2012

This man is barbaric.

I would not recommend this man for a consult or surgery under any circumstances. I went to see Mr. Hensen for a bad spider bite gone much, much worse. After waiting for exactly 1 hour and 53 minutes to see this man, he spent four short minutes torturing me./ He refused to take a moment to give me any type of numbing agent before diving 2 inches into my open wound. While crying, and trying to hold conciousness, I asked him to please stop several times. He would not. It was the end of the day, and I was in the way of his awaiting luxury. He packed the wound as quickly and clumsily as possible and said, "Ibuprophen should fix you up". Please... don't put your health in this man's hands.

March 1st, 2011

This guy is great! I've never had a doctor spend so much time with me. He knows his stuff!!

November 30th, 2015