Dr. Scott Herron, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Apr 29th, 2013

Felt that he had a lot of integrity, honesty, and knowledge with his profession and his patients.

By far BEST doc all around!!! show details By far BEST doc all around!!!
Jul 6th, 2012

Let me start off by saying that Dr. Scott Herron is the best doctor that I could have chosen for myself. I have never had a doctor spend that much time with me to explain everyting, listen to my problems and NOT technology. He is a doctor that understood that technology isn't 100% and because of that, he discovered what was wrong with my knee. 3 urgent care doctors before I saw him 2 xrays and an MRI showed NOTHING. Even Dr. Herron saw the MRI and it showed that there was nothing wrong but after a steroid shot, PT, and rest, I still had pain so he agreed to do surgery. he found a giant piece of torn cartilage that had been flapped into the joint space upon certian movements. He fixed that and I am finaly on the road to recovery!! I thanked him personally at my post op appointment for being the type of doctor that listened to the PATIENT, not just technology. He heard I said there was something wrong and treated me like a person, not just a medical diagnosis on film. Will I go back to him? Without question, I highly recommend him!

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Doctor's Response

I am grateful for the comments. We are committed to providing the very best care for you.

Patient of Dr. Scott Herron show details Patient of Dr. Scott Herron
Mar 7th, 2012

I was vey pleased with my total hip replacement in 2011. Dr. Herron is very through and I strongly recommend anyone that needs a hip replacement to see this doctor.

Apr 7th, 2011

got the problem fixed for me.