Dr. Scott Herron, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

|  show details
Apr 29th, 2013

Felt that he had a lot of integrity, honesty, and knowledge with his profession and his patients.

|  By far BEST doc all around!!!  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2012

Let me start off by saying that Dr. Scott Herron is the best doctor that I could have chosen for myself. I have never had a doctor spend that much time with me to explain everyting, listen to my problems and NOT technology. He is a doctor that understood that technology isn't 100% and because of that, he discovered what was wrong with my knee. 3 urgent care doctors before I saw him 2 xrays and an MRI showed NOTHING. Even Dr. Herron saw the MRI and it showed that there was nothing wrong but after a steroid shot, PT, and rest, I still had pain so he agreed to do surgery. he found a giant piece of torn cartilage that had been flapped into the joint space upon certian movements. He fixed that and I am finaly on the road to recovery!! I thanked him personally at my post op appointment for being the type of doctor that listened to the PATIENT, not just technology. He heard I said there was something wrong and treated me like a person, not just a medical diagnosis on film. Will I go back to him? Without question, I highly recommend him!

Doctor's Response

I am grateful for the comments. We are committed to providing the very best care for you.

|  Patient of Dr. Scott Herron  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

I was vey pleased with my total hip replacement in 2011. Dr. Herron is very through and I strongly recommend anyone that needs a hip replacement to see this doctor.

|  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

got the problem fixed for me.