A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hessen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hessen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hessen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hessen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hessen has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hessen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Hessen practice?
Dr. Scott Hessen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.