A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hillmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hillmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hillmann, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillmann graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Hillmann has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Hillmann MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott Hillmann practice?
- Dr. Scott Hillmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Hillmann practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.