Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Himelstein
Dr. Scott Himelstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Himelstein is affiliated with St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc, St Vincent Hospital & Health Services and St. Vincent Carmel Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Himelstein has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Scott Himelstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Amarilis Heredia
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi17
Dr. Jennifer Morgan
Anesthesiology, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi13
Dr. Kevin Kirtley
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi16