A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hirschman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hirschman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Hirschman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Hirschman MD is a male Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Hirschman practice?
- Dr. Scott Hirschman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Hirschman practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Rahway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Maplewood, NJ.
See Rahway Pathologists.