Learn more about Dr. Scott Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hodges is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodges
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hodges Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hodges has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Hodges DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Hodges practice?
- Dr. Scott Hodges has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Hodges practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.