A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hodges is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hodges has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Hodges DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Hodges practice?
- Dr. Scott Hodges has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Hodges practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.