A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hodges is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hodges has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hodges accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Hodges practice?
Dr. Scott Hodges practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.