A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hodges is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hodges has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hodges accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Hodges practice?
Dr. Scott Hodges practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons, Chattanooga Emergency Physicians, and Chattanooga General Practitioners.