A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hoff, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoff graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Hoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Hoff MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Hoff practice?
- Dr. Scott Hoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Hoff practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Pulmonologists, Atlanta Critical Care Practitioners, and Atlanta Sleep Medicine Doctors.