Learn more about Dr. Scott Hoffinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hoffinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffinger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hoffinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffinger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffinger has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Hoffinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Hoffinger practice?
- Dr. Scott Hoffinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Hoffinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Orthopedic Surgeons.