A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hoffinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hoffinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffinger
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hoffinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffinger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffinger has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Hoffinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Hoffinger practice?
- Dr. Scott Hoffinger has 15 office locations.
Dr. Scott Hoffinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Emeryville, CA.
See Berkeley Surgeons.