A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Hoffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Hoffman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Hoffman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger S Hoffman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Roger Hoffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Hoffman practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.