Dr. Scott Holtz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Holtz?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 18th, 2013

Gets my "Best Doctor Award"

I am 52 years old, and have traveled around a lot. I have also spent 12 years in the military, including over seas. So basically speaking, I have seen quite a few doctors in that time. He is by far the best doctor I have ever had. Hard for me to put into words, so please bare with me. I feel that he respects me, and that he does not pass judgement on me. He genuinely cares about being able to assist me with my problem/s. Like being able to tell the difference between seeing a child's face of joy or surprise on Christmas morning. You just 'feel' that he cares. He ALWAYS had a smile on his face when he greeted me, and kept that smile the entire time we spent together. Like he knew in his heart, that he had chosen the right profession. But do keep in mind, these are my words, and my opinions. Not ever doctor is going to be the right doctor for everyone. But as a General Practice / Family Medicine type doctor, he ranks 1st place for me.

August 19th, 2016