A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hoopes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hoopes, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoopes
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoopes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hoopes, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoopes graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Hoopes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Intermountain Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Partridge Hoopes MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Hoopes practice?
- Dr. Scott Hoopes has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Hoopes practices Psychiatry near Meridian, ID.
See Meridian Psychiatrists.