A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hoopes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hoopes, Psychiatrist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hoopes, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoopes graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Hoopes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Intermountain Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Partridge Hoopes MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Hoopes practice?
- Dr. Scott Hoopes has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Hoopes practices Psychiatry near Meridian, ID.
See Meridian Psychiatrists.