Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Hovis
Dr. Scott Hovis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hovis is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center, Foothills Cardiothoracic and Gaston Memorial Hospital. Dr. Hovis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Hovis has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Scott Hovis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.
Dr. Michael Zhadkevich
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi34
Dr. Steven Leyland
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi36
Dr. Charles Rousseau
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi12