A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Howard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Howard, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hodgkin Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Howard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Charles Howard MD and MS is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Howard practice?
- Dr. Scott Howard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Howard practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Oncologists and Memphis Hematologists.