A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hoyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hoyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoyer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hoyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Hoyer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Hoyer practice?
- Dr. Scott Hoyer has 8 office locations.
Dr. Scott Hoyer practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: West Lafayette, IN and Frankfort, IN.
See Lafayette Pediatricians and Lafayette Neurologists.