Learn more about Dr. Scott Hoyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hoyer is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoyer
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hoyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoyer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hoyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Hoyer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Hoyer practice?
- Dr. Scott Hoyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Hoyer practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Pediatricians and Lafayette Neurologists.