A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hrnack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hrnack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hrnack graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hrnack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wise Regional Health System
- Wise Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Allan Hrnack MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 6 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Hrnack practice?
- Dr. Scott Hrnack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Hrnack practices Sports Medicine near Decatur, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Decatur Sports Medicine Doctors.