A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hrnack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hrnack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hrnack
Education & Awards
Dr. Hrnack graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hrnack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wise Regional Medical Center
- Wise Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Allan Hrnack MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Hrnack practice?
- Dr. Scott Hrnack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Hrnack practices Sports Medicine near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, TX.
See Southlake Sports Medicine Doctors.