Learn more about Dr. Scott Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Huber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huber
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Huber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Huber, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Huber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Huber MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Huber practice?
- Dr. Scott Huber has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Huber practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Gastroenterologists.