A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Huber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Huber, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Huber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Michael Huber MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Huber practice?
- Dr. Scott Huber has 7 office locations.
Dr. Scott Huber practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Nottingham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Reisterstown, MD.
See Nottingham Internists and Nottingham Gastroenterologists.