Learn more about Dr. Scott Huebsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Huebsch, Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huebsch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huebsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Huebsch, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huebsch graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Huebsch has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Anton Huebsch FACS and MD is a male Allergist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Allergy, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Huebsch practice?
- Dr. Scott Huebsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Huebsch practices Otolaryngology, Allergy, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Otolaryngologists, Cedar Rapids Allergists, and Cedar Rapids Surgeons.