Learn more about Dr. Scott Huebsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Huebsch, Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Huebsch, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Disorders of ear
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huebsch graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Huebsch has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Jones Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Anton Huebsch MD and FACS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Huebsch practice?
- Dr. Scott Huebsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Huebsch practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Allergy near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Otolaryngologists, Cedar Rapids Surgeons, and Cedar Rapids Allergists.