The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Huebsch
Dr. Scott Huebsch, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA, with other offices in Cedar Rapids, IA and Cedar Rapids, IA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology, Allergy and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Huebsch is affiliated with UnityPoint Health St. Luke's Hospital, Mercy Medical Center and St Lukes Methodist Hospital, Cedar Rapids, IA. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Huebsch has the following 3 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Scott Huebsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery
Cedar Rapids, IA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Kevin Carpenter
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology, Pediatric Allergy, Allergy
Cedar Rapids, IA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Jeffrey Krivit
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Cedar Rapids, IA 0.01 mi36