A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Huebsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Huebsch, Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Huebsch, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huebsch graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Huebsch has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Anton Huebsch FACS and MD is a male Allergist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Allergy, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Huebsch practice?
- Dr. Scott Huebsch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Huebsch practices Otolaryngology, Allergy, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Otolaryngologists, Cedar Rapids Allergists, and Cedar Rapids Plastic Surgeons.