A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hummel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hummel, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hummel
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hummel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hummel, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummel graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hummel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Hummel MD and MS is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott Hummel practice?
- Dr. Scott Hummel has 12 office locations.
Dr. Scott Hummel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Dexter, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.