A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hummel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hummel, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hummel
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hummel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hummel, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummel graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hummel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Hummel MD and MS is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott Hummel practice?
- Dr. Scott Hummel has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Hummel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.