A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Newton Hurlbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Newton Hurlbert, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton Hurlbert graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Newton Hurlbert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Prowers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newton Hurlbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott Newton Hurlbert practice?
Dr. Scott Newton Hurlbert practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lamar, CO and La Junta, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons and Colorado Springs Cardiothoracic Surgeons.