Learn more about Dr. Scott Hurlbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurlbert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurlbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hurlbert, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurlbert graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hurlbert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Prowers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Newton Hurlbert MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott N. Hurlbert practice?
- Dr. Scott Hurlbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Hurlbert practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.