Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Hurlbert
Dr. Scott Hurlbert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hurlbert is affiliated with Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services, Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center and Memorial Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Hurlbert has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Scott Hurlbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. George Reiss III
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi20
Dr. Jared Clay
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi9
Dr. Brian Leininger
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi19