A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hurlbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurlbert
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Hurlbert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hurlbert, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurlbert graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hurlbert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Prowers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Newton Hurlbert MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott N. Hurlbert practice?
- Dr. Scott Hurlbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Hurlbert practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.