A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Goldstein, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Goldstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health-Torresdale Division
- Frankford Hospital - Torresdale Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Ian Goldstein DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott I. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Scott Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Goldstein practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.