Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Kahan
Dr. Scott Kahan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kahan is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Dr. Kahan has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Kahan has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Scott Kahan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Renu Mansukhani
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Washington, DC 0.01 mi20
Dr. Barry Simon
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.07 mi40
Dr. Myrna Charles
Washington, DC 0.08 mi15