A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kahan, Weight Management and Obesity Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kahan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Kahan MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Kahan practice?
- Dr. Scott Kahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Kahan practices Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Preventive Medicine Specialists.