Dr. Scott Kahan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Kahan?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Scott Kahan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2017

Dr. Kahan is a wonderful doctor and has helped me immeasurably. I have tried and failed with so many programs to lose weight- I was extremely frustrated and about to give up when I came to see him. He really takes the time to listen and to try to figure out what is going on and comes up with ideas and solutions that are reasonable and doable. He contacted another Dr. I had seen about a possible explanation for why I was always hungry after exercising. No one had ever made the effort to figure that out before. He has a very calming manner and is not judgmental. I highly recommend Dr. Kahan.

June 24th, 2017

Scott Kahan and his team at NCWW provide first-rate medical service that focuses on weight-management and related wellness issues. In my experience, patients receive individualized attention and exceptional support with their diverse health problems. There are no magic solutions in this medical area, which has more than its share of fads that ultimately are unsuccessful. Dr. Kahan offers great support and encouragement in a long-term context. I highly recommend his services.

May 9th, 2017

Inspiring health with trust and respect

Dr. Kahan has the expertise to enable significant and sustainable result in treating patients based on my experience. His respect and genuine interest in the health of patients translates into the motivation and energy to achieve better health.

May 7th, 2017

Dr. Kahan is Outstanding

Dr. Kahan and the entire team at NCWW are, hands down, one of the best things that has happened to me. I was referred to Dr Kahan by the NP of a surgeon that basically told me I was out of luck. Dr. Kahan immediately put me at ease, listened patiently to my case, and offered solutions that no other doc did. I am in a much healthier place (not just in weight, but in physical and emotional health) thanks to Dr. Kahan. He is one of the kindest, most compassionate people I've met.

May 1st, 2017

Outrageous prices, vague claims, no help

Went to his center for weight loss help. At the beginning, charged some $700 for required blood tests and consult; some $500 for 90 minute suggested behavioral psych consult. Conclusion? I'm a "puzzle". Recommended Dietitian?$300...Physical exercise assessment? $200. Final advice? Keep food journal, exercise, take prescribed meds that made me sick for two weeks. Horrible!

September 27th, 2016

Best doctor ever

Dr. Kahan is amazing. He works to determine what I need as a patient and as a person and takes it from there. If one approach doesn't work for me, he suggests a new one that does. He listens carefully and thoughtfully and with a caring response to everything that just makes me feel better. When I arrive to see him, I am always welcomed with support and solutions, something we all need. Every time I leave his office, I just feel better about myself and my approach to healthy living and life. I could not recommend him more highly.

May 27th, 2014

Dr. Kahan is a terrific and caring doctor who treats all his patients with respect. He helps you understand weight loss issues---but most importantly that weight problems can be solved, even if you thought they were beyond your control.

September 8th, 2011

Dr. Kahan makes you feel like you're his only patient. He listens so actively to everything you say. He provided me with much needed encouragement and support. I can't recommend him more highly. Wish I could say the same of all my other doctors. They really can't/don't compare.

August 1st, 2011

Erica R.

Dr. Kahan is a fantastic doctor. He always makes me feel like I am his only patient which is definitely not the reality. He takes time with me during each visit to make sure I am doing well not only health wise but in all other facets of my life. He is very personable and extremely Knowledgeable. There have been times when we were discussing medications and he would take a book out to reference it and low and behold the name of the author on the book was Dr. Scott Kahan. He is an extremely generous doctor as well as a person. He always has a way of looking on the bright side of things even when I feel like I am frustrated and defeated during my weight loss journey which in turn makes me more optimistic. I would highly recommend Dr. Kahan to anyone who wants a doctor who has your best interest in mind and actually goes out of his way to make you feel like a very well taken care of patient.

July 9th, 2011

Dr. Kahan is one of the best doctors that I have ever had. He is compassionate, caring, motivating, and takes a real interest in his patients. Dr. Kahan is well respected in the field and brings to his work an array of innovative ideas. No matter what kind of week I have had weight loss wise, he never makes me feel like a failure but rather focuses on my health status and not the scale. Dr. Kahan wants the changes in my health to be the gauge of success, not just the numbers on the scale. A weight loss journey is a challenging one and I cant think of anyone else that I would want guiding me. My only regret is not finding Dr. Kahan sooner.

July 1st, 2011

Dr. Kahan is a very kind, compassionate person and a highly competent physican who has helped me to understand and to deal with my weight management issues. With his ongoing guidance and support, I have been able to start and continue with a rigorous exercise program for the first time in my life and to manage my weight effectively. As a result, I have been able to reduce my stress levels at home and at work and to stop overeating as a means of handling stress and emotional issues. I feel 100 percent better physically, emotionally, and mentally. This is largely due to Dr. Kahan!

June 28th, 2011