A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Levin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Ambulatory Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Ian Levin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott I. Levin practice?
- Dr. Scott Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Levin practices Anesthesiology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Anesthesiologists.