Learn more about Dr. Scott Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Rosen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott I Rosen MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott I. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Scott Rosen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Rosen practices Urology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmerton, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Easton Urologists.