Learn more about Dr. Scott Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Rosen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott I Rosen MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott I. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Scott Rosen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Rosen practices Urology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmerton, PA.
See Easton Urologists.