A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Rosen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott I. Rosen practice?
Dr. Scott Rosen practices Urology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmerton, PA.
See Easton Urologists.