Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Tara N. on Sep 13th, 2016

Came in very worried about the pain I've been experiencing and Dr. Rosen really took the time to calm me down, explain my pain and answer all of my questions. I called him after hours with remaining concerns and he personally picked up and walked me through everything again. His bedside manner can't be beat.

by Amy on Jul 18th, 2016

Dr. Rosen is the type of doctor that you rarely find anymore. He is very smart and conscientious.A lot of times I have called him and he even answers his own phones on weekends. He was highly recommended to me and for good reason. I almost never have to wait when I go to see him. The doctor really cares about his patients and takes the time to explain everything to me that I need to know. I wish all my doctors were like Dr. Rosen !

Jul 31st, 2015

He's a very good all around Dr. No complaints.

person in need of help show details person in need of help
by Edward Solt on Feb 18th, 2014

Had a ER vist(4 hours and they where not able to help). They called my Dr and upon relese told to see Dr Rosen. I have not gone to him in 4or 5 years, I did not want to see him because of past problems. Was in his office and I told him I did not want to see him and I wanted to go to my Dr. He told that was up to me so I left, guess what this so called Dr did. He charged me my office c/pay and an office visnt. Nice human right. Not a nice person or Dr no bedsie manner at all.

Oct 31st, 2011

very good experience

My Grandfather referred me show details My Grandfather referred me
Aug 19th, 2011

My grandfather has been going to Dr. Rosen for almost ten years and when I recently had pain my grandfather told me to go to him. He diagnosed me and within a week I was feeling better. Nice guy too!

Dr. Germaine show details Dr. Germaine
by Jude Germaine M.D. on Oct 23rd, 2009

I referred my patient to this physician as she was in a lot of pain. He did see her but she left feeling he belittled her, did not take her problem seriously and dismissed her as being crazy, essentially telling her she did not have a problem, was creating the pain but ordering her to come back for another test.