A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Isaac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Isaac, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaac graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Isaac has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Michael Isaac MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Isaac practice?
- Dr. Scott Isaac has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Isaac practices Anesthesiology near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Anesthesiologists.